Deciding to purchase new construction, when there are a flood of preowned homes on the market, can be a difficult choice. So why would someone make this choice? Five top reasons for going with New Construction:
1. You get to make it your own! Who doesn’t like that idea? Recently I sat down with Dave Embry, of Highland Homes of Devonshire, in Forney, TX, and he shared with me the choices homeowners have in his community. The choices were almost limitless. The Highland Homes team of architects work tirelessly, behind the scenes, to come up with new and innovative ways to help you enjoy your home for many years to come!
2. Energy efficiency! Buzz word? Maybe. Real tangible savings month to month-definitely! Energy efficiency is something builders have worked on and incorporated into all of their homes. As technology has changed, the ability to save real dollars and cents has become a real decision factor in making home purchases.
3. Shared vision! In new construction communities you are often working in different stages of the community’s development and this means sharing the vision of the developer, What you expect the future community to look like! This is exciting, watching the community unfold around you and become all that you expected it to be, and more!
4. Public amenities! In new construction communities, such as Devonshire in Forney, there is the sharing of beautiful streets lined with stonework reminiscent of British paths and roadways as well as the Jr. olympic size pool and Club House with the most spectacular Dallas views in Forney!
5. Incentives and the resulting ability to stretch your dollar further! Caught your attention with that one, didn’t I? Good! It was intentional, see with the options that your realtor can discuss with the new home builder you can find the financial mix that makes sense for you and increases your buying power, allowing you the most home for your money!
If you are in the market for a home, preowned or new construction, why go it alone..let me help you really look at your options…214-604-4561 Dawn McNary, agent with Avery Properties. Forney For Sale
Rockwall For Sale