So after the Public Open Houses and the Broker Open Houses not to mention the Virtual Open Houses and the staging and constant showings that always seem to come when you had planned to sleep in ‘that one’ Saturday of the month…your house is sold and it is closing time!!!!
As you get to closing it is important to know what you need to leave behind for the new home owners. Here are a few helpful hints:
- Garage Door Openers
- House Keys- Extra sets
- Shed or separate Garage Keys
- Manuals for appliances that are transferring with the property
- Code to security system and monitoring company along with expiration date of monitoring if applicable
- If you have a list of tried and true or trusted service providers from yard service and plumbers and electricians to even the fun stuff like Best Take Out in the area- or top three Take Out and Top Three sit down restaurants.
- Local spots for relaxation & entertainment. (especially if you know, through negotiations, that your home’s new owner is from out of the area) From Theatre to Summer Music on the River to Shopping Secret spots or your favorite Hot Yoga or Spa retreat.
and oh yes- CONGRATS on the closing of your home and the beginning of your next great adventure!
Selling/Buying/Investing- You owe it to yourself to call Dawn McNary, REALTOR® , with Heritage Properties spc Today! Let me help ‘Make YOUR real estate dreams a reality!’
Let’s get the conversation started- Call me at the office Mon-Fri 860-739-4455 ext 33 or afterhours reach me via cell/text 860-575-5001