Holiday Happenings in Niantic- Time to get Super Excited!!!
Details you need to know:
- When: Saturday December 9 2017 Weather looks good – maybe even some SNOW!!
- Time: about 6pm – but get there much earlier to get your SPOT along the Route and find parking!
- What to bring: Your patience, HOLIDAY ENTHUSIASM & SPIRIT!!!!
- What to know: The parade bills itself as the Largest and Longest running holiday light parade in New England! Dress warmly and enjoy!
- The route per the Town website –> The parade will begin from the top of the hill near Frosty Treat/Casablanca Wicker, and make its way down to Pennsylvania Avenue.
In the event of RAIN the rain date will be Sunday 10 DECEMBER 6PM